Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SOUND OF MELODY

SOUND  OF MELODY 

Several years ago, this poem came to me in a dream:

 

Let the Holy Spirit tune up each string
until
the SOUND OF MELODY
Springs Forth 


 I began looking up verses that might relate to melody and found Isaiah 51:3:
 
For the Lord will comfort Zion,

He will make her wilderness like Eden,

And her desert like the garden of the Lord;

Joy and gladness will be found in it,

Thanksgiving and the voice of melody.


 Previously, I had an experience regarding "spring forth".  On May 16, 2002 I had an uneasy feeling and couldn't sleep.  I went upstairs to a spare bedroom. I fell asleep and was awakened by my dog, Koko, who was singing. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what woke me up. Then I felt a warmth that seemed to permeate me, and the room was very bright.  I saw Jesus standing at the foot of my bed. He was smiling and said "Spring Forth".  I've had dreams all my life, and just thought this was another dream.  I got up and went to the bathroom, thinking "Wow, that was a cool dream". When I came back Jesus was still in the room.  I wasn't sure if I heard him and asked, "Spring Forward, Fall Backward, what do you mean?" He just kept smiling and said again "Spring Forth". 
 
Behold, the former things have come to pass,
 And new things I declare;
 Before they spring forth I will tell you of them."
Isaiah 42:9
 
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall
spring forth;
shall you not know it?  I will even make a
way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19
 
Then your light shall break forth like the morning,
Your healing shall spring forth speedily,
And your righteousness shall go before you;
The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard,
Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
You shall cry, and He will say 'Here I am.'
Isaiah 58:8
 
 
 I believe God is telling me He is doing something new, and He will tell me in dreams and visions. He will be my rear guard, protecting me against attacks I don't see coming. Healing will come quickly. When Jesus died on the cross He took our affliction (Isaiah 53:4-5). When I feel lost, He will direct my path. When we go through difficult times, God promises "Whenever I call, He will be there" to comfort me.  If you seek the Lord, He will be found. He is our joy!
 
 

 

 

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment